Colored Pencil Made Easy!
12:30pm – 3:00pm
Winter Session 2 (March 7, 14, 21, 28, April 4, 11)
Learn the fundamentals of colored pencil and how to apply them to draw a realistic painting. You will see how easy it is to achieve a finished painting without difficulty, using simple techniques.
Material list needed:
1. Any brand of colored pencils (excluding the “Crayola” brand) – I prefer “Prismacolor” 36 count of larger.
2. Strathmore “Bristol” tablet. Smooth texture.
3. 2H pencil
4. Eraser – kneaded and or battery operated.
5. Colored pencil blender (Prismacolor) – optional
6. Pictures of something as simple as a flower, fruit, bird, etc. (Something you would like to draw).
No Material Fee – Students must supply their own.