The Morean’s Annual Holiday Show + Sale is November 11 – December 30, 2023! We are looking for items for gift-giving, including ornaments, jewelry and functional pottery. Paintings and sculpture, too!
ARTIST ENTRY GUIDELINES
* All entry forms must be completed online and submitted to the Morean no later than October 8th, 11:59pm
* Optional: email an image of your work to Amanda for possible use in publicity no later than October 8th
* Please deliver your work Friday or Saturday, October 27 and 28, 10am to 4pm
* You must be a current member to participate in this exhibition. If your membership has lapsed, just renew at time of entry.
* All work for the exhibition MUST be for sale. If your work is valued over $1,500 OR larger than 4 feet in any direction, please email for approval before delivering your work
* We will not accept work framed with glass; please use only Plexi or acrylic
* The Morean retains a 50% commission on the retail price of all work sold in the exhibition
* Work must have been completed within the last 2 years
* Unsold work must be picked up on Wednesday, January 3rd
* A $15 non-refundable entry fee must be submitted on the delivery date. Please note that we waive this fee if you have an artist membership or higher.
* Questions?: Please contact Amanda Cooper at (727) 822-7872 x2112 or [email protected]
To participate in this exhibition, please fill out the entry form below. You will receive an email to let you know you’ve done it correctly (be sure to check your spam folder).